Committee Meeting Synopsis Date: 5 December 2016 Present: Arran Coggan, Tim Burch, Simon Higgs, Jade Feavyour, Craig Joynes, Susan Tate, Dave Colcomb, Ben Eagles.
NOTE: THESE ARE NOT THE MINUTES
1. Apologies: Loren Venables
2. Review of minutes and action log
3. Finances: No report this month
4. Kit: Hoodies ordered for Jan. Polo samples order for committee consideration. Sourcing bobble hat. On Mad Dog website for people to order. Hannah to put link on website. Waiting for bench jackets for coaches – sponsored by TT. TB to see rep abut playing shirt samples and bring to Wednesday for people to try sizes. Now there is no mens 4s badgers to have kit. Ladies 1s sizes needed for sponsorship kit.
5. Section reports: Men’s section - 3s struggling with standard of division with being promoted and amalgamation of 4s players. Over 40s through to last 26 in national cup to play St Albans in next round.
Ladies’ section - 1 and 3 top of league. 2 and 4 mid table. A lot of floating players but captains working well together to get out 4 teams every week.
Juniors - Badgers are unbeaten and working really well to expose weaker players to games. Under 14s struggling in league but enjoying playing Parent really supportive. NODE U12s – boys 1st and girls 2nd.
6. Teas Men’s section happy with teas. TT still to be approached. CJ to provide costs to Jacky and Anne and 3s to trial.
7. Sponsorship Nothing to report
8. Social Ice skating was attended by the same usual faces. End of season do 6th May. Venues being explored include RAM, Town club, waters edge and Trinity. Quiz night 25th Feb at Cricket Club.
9. Pitch Start back on 4th Jan. No sand on pitch and dips in carpet. Some flood lights also out and one goal broken. AC to approach school.
10. AOB Congratulations to TB for Newark Contribution to Sport Award. Only coaches and players to be on far side of pitch during games as per EH rules Sign to be created possible A frame. Website still needs errors identifying and sending to Hannah.